Saturday, August 4, 2012

A house full of Stampers!

Today I held my FIRST stamp class since my surgery back in May. I have missed having events so much. It was great to see so many of my stampers - I have missed their smiling faces.

I wanted to share the projects we made today. They made 4 cards, and everyone seemed to love them!

This first card uses the Mixed Bunch Stamp Set and the coordinating Blossom punch. Quick, easy and super cute! The color is new...Primrose Petal.




This card uses the new set, Summer Silhouette. I love all the different flowers in this set. It reminds me of wildflowers. The colors are Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive. I love them against the Crumb Cake Cardstock. 




This is another new set, Bright Blossoms, with the coordinating DSP, Summer Smooches. I love these little flowers. The green color is new...Gumball Green.  




This is the last card. The set is called Up, Up and Away. I wanted to do something other than all flowers. It's such a fun, happy set! I paired it with the Polka Dot Parade DSP. I adore Polka Dots and this DSP is nothing BUT.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed the stamped inspiration!
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Wow excellent post,nice stamper.Thanks for sharing important post with us.

    ReplyDelete