Friday, August 31, 2012

MDS Blog Hop Friday

Hello Friends~

I apologize for missing last week. But I was with my family on a truly amazing vacation. We sailed on the newest Disney Ship, the Fantasy. It was so awesome! Honestly, it was one magical moment after another. We had the best time. But now we are home, and we are back to work. A fine way to burst the summer bubble!

The challenge for this week was to use your MUST HAVE digital content items. Boy, that was hard! I have so many favorites. But after some thought, I decided to go with OVERLAYS. I honestly think that I use the Vintage Overlays on almost every page I make. They are like a large stamp that covers your page. You can color them, reduce the opacity, and of course, make them bigger or smaller, and send them to the back as I have done to use as background.  I love the first one in the Vintage Overlay Set because when you change the color to Soft Suede, it makes your project look like it was sponged. I love that! My other NEW favorite is the splatter tool! It adds a vintage look that I adore!

Here is my page:



Of course I used on of our Vacation pictures from Grand Cayman Island. You will probably get sick of seeing them, as I think I took something like 600 pictures! Crazy! 

I used 2 different Overlays on this page -  from the Decorative Overlay set I used Flourish Collage, and from Vintage Overlays I used Texture # 1 (my digital sponging tool!). 

Thanks for stopping by this week! Be sure to follow along on the Hop and see what the other gals have listed as their MUST have's! 

Have a great weekend -




6. Terri Mongeon - YOU ARE HERE!

1 comment: