Monday, August 20, 2012

SPOOKY BINGO BITS

Hello Friends,

I don't do a lot with Halloween. But we have some really adorable Halloween Stamp Sets...and I finally caved and dug them out to make a few cards. My kids are getting bigger, and we don't make the classroom treats that we once did. Although, I am sure High School kids would love them as much as the little kids.

This is a brand new set in the Holiday Catalog called Googlie Eyes. Super Cute set!
I have seen some really cute cards and 3D treats made with this set on Pinterest.

Here is a super quick, super cute card. Seriously, this took me less than 10 minutes! Easy Peasy, just the way I like it!


The Cardstock is Basic Black and Whisper White, and the DSP is from the Polka Dot Parade paper pack (LOVE IT!). I stamped the mummy in Basic Black and punches out with the Wide Oval Punch, layered him on the Designer Label Punch and popped up with some dimensionals. A piece of Polka Dot Basic Black Ribbon finishes it off. 

As you read this, I am with my family on the Disney Fantasy. I am scheduling this post from home. So when I return I am sure I will have lots of exciting things to share. My son is so excited, his tummy has the butterflies. Super cute! 

Have a great week, and thank you for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment