Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Triple Time Stamping

Hello Friends -

I recently saw a beautiful card made by fellow demonstrator, Dawn Olchefske. I love how the image continues through the layers of the card. She calls this technique Triple Time Stamping.

I loved it so much, I had to make one of my own. The colors are Early Espresso and Very Vanilla.

The stamp set it called Creative Elements.




Here is a link to the video on Dawn's blog that shows you step by step how to make this card.
It's super easy, and really pretty. You could do this technique with so many different stamp sets!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you are having a great week! Just 2 more days until we go to get our girl! I can't wait!


1 comment:

  1. Love it Terri. I've been playing with this card technique too. Lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete