Monday, September 14, 2015

New Wonderland Stamp Set

Hello Friends...

Since the Holiday Catalog has gone live, I've been in my stamp room working on Holiday Cards for my upcoming Stamp Camps.

One of the first sets I preordered was the new Wonderland Set.


I love the pine trees and the script font. I think it's a really versatile set...you could use those pine trees for so much more than just Holiday Cards. It would make a great masculine birthday card, too!

Here is one of the cards we will be making at my first Holiday Stamp Camp...coming up this Friday, Sept 18th.




A pretty simple card to make, and it's just so pretty and wintery in person. 

Here is the supply list:


Product List


To order any of these supplies, just pop on over to my online store. 

Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you at an upcoming Stamp Camp soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment